Mux is building the future of online video infrastructure. Our first product is analytics and monitoring - think “NewRelic for Video”. We’re solving a real need in a fast-growing industry, and customers love our product: we’re monitoring hundreds of millions of video streams for companies like PBS, Funny or Die, IGN, and Wistia, and we’re just getting started.
You’ll be joining an amazing team from places like Google, Facebook, Twitch, Brightcove, and Bain. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology. We also authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We were named one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2016, and are funded by SV Angel, Lowercase (Chris Sacca), the founders of Heroku, Parse, and other top-tier investors.
- 3+ years of front-end engineering
- Advanced CSS experience
- Experience building server-side APIs. We use Elixir, but back-end experience in other languages is fine.
- Solid engineering fundamentals (CS degree or equivalent preferred)
- Bonus for experience with data visualization
- Bonus for video technology experience
- Salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee premium coverage)
- Catered lunches every day, snacks, drinks, and great coffee
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Investment in growth and education
LOCATION: San Francisco
We're working in a beautiful office space at 9th St. & Folsom in SoMa, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks and snacks.
(No remote options at this time)