Mux is hiring our first salesperson. You’ll work closely with our founders to bring our video analytics product to market, and will be responsible for the end-to-end sales pipeline.
As an Account Executive at Mux, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of a growing, early-stage company. You’ll sell a product that customers love: in our first few months, we’ve sold large contracts to customers like PBS, Funny or Die, IGN, and Wistia, and we’re just getting started. You’ll work with an amazing team from places like Google, Facebook, Twitch, Brightcove, and Bain.
Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology. We were named one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2016, are funded by SV Angel, Lowercase Capital, and other top investors, and we’re now a part of the Heavybit community. If you want to be the first sales leader at a growing startup in an exciting industry, get in touch!
- Drive revenue by closing deals and building relationships
- Actively build, manage, and expand a sales pipeline and report on sales metrics
- Execute sales plans to meet quarterly sales targets
- Work closely with potential customers to understand pain points and craft solutions
- Internally, work collaboratively with our product and engineering teams to make our customers successful
- Willingness to prospect and generate leads
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience closing 5- to 6-figure ACV deals
- Experience as an individual contributor in a sales org
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and career growth
- A natural curiosity to learn new technology and translate it into business value
- Some travel required for conferences and customer meetings
- Bonus: experience with the media or developer tools space
- Salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee premium coverage)
- Catered lunches every day, snacks, drinks, and great coffee
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Investment in growth and education
LOCATION: San Francisco
We're working in a beautiful office space at 9th St. & Folsom in SoMa, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks and snacks.
(No remote options at this time)