Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Mux is looking for our first marketing hire focused on demand generation. You’ll work closely with our founders as we find the best marketing channels for our products.
As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Mux, you will own and drive our early marketing efforts around lead generation. You will experiment to find new marketing channels, and design and execute marketing campaigns.
Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology. We were named one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2016 and we recently raised a Series A from Accel, who joined existing investors SV Angel, Lowercase Capital, and others. You’ll market a product that customers love: in our first few months, we’ve sold large contracts to customers like PBS, Funny or Die, IGN, Livestream, and Wistia, and we’re just getting started. You’ll work with an amazing team from places like Google, Facebook, Twitch, Brightcove, and Bain.If you want to be the first demand gen marketing leader at a growing startup in an exciting industry, we want to hear from you!
THINGS YOU'LL OWN & DO:
- Build and own the demand generation process, from lead generation to nurturing to qualifying
- Design, test, execute, and automate new marketing campaigns, experimenting with different channels to determine the best ROI
- Work with our community manager to bring greater visibility to our content and use content in demand generation programs
- Get your hands dirty on a startup team and become an online video expert
- 3-5+ years of demand generation marketing experience
- Experience creating demand generation campaigns for acquiring, nurturing, and qualifying leads
- Strong project management skills, including managing complex projects and bringing them to completion
- A data-driven mindset, including experience using metrics to validate hypotheses
- A natural curiosity and willingness to learn
- Preferred (but not required): understanding of the online video, analytics/monitoring, or developer tools space
- Opportunity to build a marketing demand gen program from scratch
- Investment in career growth and education
- Salary + equity
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Catered lunches every day, snacks, drinks, and great coffee
- Flexible PTO with minimum vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Long-term disability insurance